Indraneel Roy Choudhury (Indraneel) based in Bangalore, India, is a member of the Governance Board of PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited (PwC India). He is a Tax Partner, a former member of the Tax Leadership Team of PwC India and currently leads their South India Tax Practice.
Indraneel specializes in International Tax & Transfer Pricing and currently manages an accelerated growth in South India along with 15 Tax Partners. He has over 25 years of experience in advising domestic and multinational clients on tax, legal and regulatory issues, on inbound / outbound transactions, tax structuring, mergers & acquisitions and transfer pricing planning, study and compliance issues, MAPs and APAs.
Indraneel has been associated with many professional & trade bodies and has lectured at various fora including PWC’s Leadership development programs at “Genesis Park”.
His current association with trade bodies include:
- Chairman, American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham) Tax, Tariff & Regulatory Committee.
- ExeCom Member Amcham Karnataka.
- Member of the CII Karnataka CEO Forum & Karnataka State Council of CII.
He has also been associated earlier as:
- Chairman Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI), Eastern Region (1998).
- Chairman Amcham, Karnataka Chapter (2009).
- Chairman of Economic Affairs Panel CII (2011).
- Board member of Bangalore Chamber of Industry & Commerce (BCIC).
He is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants’ of India (ICAI) and a First Class graduate in Commerce from St. Xaviers’ College, Calcutta.
He is a “Paul Harris Fellow” of Rotary Club of Bangalore.