Insights into Evolving Issues of Taxation- Existing and Continuing Challenge
Edited by : Dr. Parthasarathi Shome
1. Ashima Goyal, “Why Development Now Matters for the G-20”, The G20 Development Agenda: An Indian Perspective, Edited by Parthasarathi Shome, in Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2nd November, 2015.
2. D Sampath Kumar, “An economic appraisal”, Development and Taxation: 60 Critical Commentaries, By Parthasarathi Shome, in The Hindu, 12 th March, 2017.
3. Pinaki Chakraborty, “Evaluating Taxation Systems and Policies”, Taxation Principles and Applications: A Compendium,By Parthasarathi Shome, in Economic and Political Weekly, Vol LII No 14, 8th April, 2017.
4. U Sankar, “Development and Taxation deconstructs public finance”, Development and Taxation: 60 Critical Commentaries, By Parthasarathi Shome, in Business Standard, 19th April, 2017.
5. Renu Kohli, “Tax Chronicle”, Development and Taxation: 60 Critical Commentaries, By Parthasarathi Shome, in Financial Express, 23rd April, 2017.
6. Pulin B. Nayak, “Taxation Principles and Applications: A Compendium”, By Parthasarathi Shome, in Indian Economic Review, June, 2014.
7. Sudipto Mundle, “Taxing Issues about taxes”, Taxation Principles and Applications: A Compendium, By Parhasarathi Shome, in Business Standard, 18th August, 2014.
8. Sukumar Mukhopadhyay, “The go-to tax compendium”, Taxation Principles and Applications: A Compendium,By Parhasarathi Shome, in Business Standard, 2nd July, 2014.
9. Parthasarathi Shome, “Taxing issues”, Tax Dispute Resolution: Challenges and Opportunities for India, By Mukesh Butani, in The Financial Express, 3rd July, 2016 .
10. Taxsutra, ‘Challenges in Domestic and International Taxation: Emerging Indian Experience’, edited by Parthasarathi Shome, 23rd November, 2018.
1. “An Interview with Dr. Parthasarathi Shome”, Journal of the Economics Society , 2016-17, Department of Economics, Ramjas College, University of Delhi.
2. “Union Budget – sensible yet opportunity missed”, ADIT VOICE, Issue 2, April, 2017, Advance Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT).
3. “Goods and Services Tax may not really be the biggest tax reform”, Interview with Dr. Parthasarathi Shome, The Hindu Centre for Politics and Public Policy, 19th May, 2017.
4. “Domestic and Cross-Border Taxation – Post GAAR and BEPS” , by K. R. Girish,The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Journal, January, 2018.
3. Goods and Services Tax (GST), by Dr. Parthasarathi Shome, Working Paper No. 227, Madras Institute of Development Studies (MIDS), Chennai.